Explore the Madison Area
Safe Bridge is proud to call Madison, Wisconsin home. A perennial finalist on several “Best Places to Live/Work/Play” lists, Madison blends big-city attractions and sophistication with small-town convenience, cost, and charm. Madison’s world-class university, great school systems, large bike trail systems, dog parks, modern arts, sporting events, farmers markets, and low crime rates are part of what attracts people. Known for having easily-commutable suburbs just minutes away, Madison is quite frankly one of the best places to live.
- #8 Best Places to Live - Middleton, Sept 2011 CNN Money Magazine
- #1 Best Educated City in US - Madison, Sept 2011 Reuters
- #7 Top 50 Bike-Friendly Cities, April 2010 Bicycling Magazine Online
- #2 Healthiest US City for Men, Jan/Feb 2010 Men's Health Magazine
- #7 for "2009 Best Cities", July 2009 Kiplinger Personal Finance
The Madison metro area is made up of several small-town communities each unique in character and in close proximity to our clients, events, entertainment, and dining. Whether you are looking for a fun weekend outing, a place to take the kids, want to hear a local band, or try a new restaurant, there is always something going on. Explore your interests through the following sites and learn more about what our community has to offer: